News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Track plans

Started by mikec069, October 26, 2008, 04:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikec069

Mr. Bachamnn
I have been looking at the photo gallery of "Bachamnn Builds a layout".  I like it, a lot.  I'm wondering as to the possibilitiy of getting a copy of the layout.  Like what you have in the new book.  List of track pieces, what piece connects to what other piece and so on.

I'm soure it won't be as good as yours and I plan on a few (or several) secenic changes and the like.   But I really like the track plan.

Is this allowed or will the lawyers throw a fit?    ;D

Thank you and kee up the good work.

Mike

the Bach-man

Dear Mike,
The On30 layout is a modi9fied River Pass layout from Woodland Scenics. I simply raised the inner oval to give me two continuously running trains to simplify operation at shows. The plan is probably available at their site.
The thing you must believe is that you will achieve exactly the same results- if you can put salt and pepper on your dinner you can do great scenery using their materials and our Scenescapes. The hardest part, as with most projects, is getting started.
Also check out our World's Greatest Hobby Track Pack- it comes with a step-by step DVD to make a great layout.
Share your pics as you go!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

pdlethbridge

I found that if you make mistakes with scenery, you can all ways cover it up.

Frisco

Yes that makes it one of the more easy things to do, because you know that you can tear it out without ruining the layout. :P