News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

iHobby Show

Started by LurchBird, October 18, 2008, 03:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LurchBird

I just got back from the iHobby show.  Lots of great stuff.  I met the Bach Man finally, and he is a great guy who is very enthusiastic for our hobby.  He showed the new models to me, and they even had a TWEETSIE painted 4-6-0 (Sorry, no pictures as I had my 3 little ones with me).  The outside frame 4-4-0 is considerably bigger than the previous 4-4-0.  That and the railcar look pretty good.  I also saw the new underframes.  I can hardly wait to change out my old ones.

I also had the opportunity to try out the new Dynamis DCC system.  I can't tell you how easy it was to work, and with one hand!  Thanks Mr. Bach Man for holding my youngest while I tried out the Dynamis.  I know he appreciated watching Thomas go around your layout.  Very soon here I will have both my On30 and HO Thomas up and running on the same layout.

Mark

Frisco

Thanks, I wish I could have made it but live in Washington. Bachmann can we get a picture of the painted 4-6-0?

the Bach-man

Dear Mark,
Your kids are great! It was good meeting you, and a Thomas layout is an excellent idea.
Frisco, I did take some pictures of the ten wheeler, and I'll post them next week.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Frisco

Frisco

Okay, not trying to be pushy but it has been a week and we are still waiting. I have been checking every day since I saw you post that and still nothing. Please!!! :) :) :)

Matt Bumgarner

Frisco-

Go join the Yahoo Group called "Tweetsie".

In the photos folder, there are some shots of ET&WNC #11 boiler and tender that were at the Narrow Gauge Convention in Portland last month.

Matt Bumgarner

Frisco

Thank you. I am going to do that right now. :D