When is Bachmann going to start shipping again?

Started by armorsmith, October 31, 2008, 05:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armorsmith

I have an order with a mail order company since the end of August. Their advertisement stated that the items would ship the end of September.  I called them last week and they informed me that Bachmann had not shipped to them, and they had no anticipated shipping information from Bachmann.

What's the story????

Pacific Northern

Pacific Northern

armorsmith

Trucks, couplers (1:20.3) and the road pilot for my K-27.

az2rail

I don't know about the trucks and couplers, but I see the road pilot is available on ebay, so I would wonder about the place you are dealing with.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

the Bach-man

Dear Armorsmith,
Please contact the service department to see what parts are available.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

adari

One of the hobby shops i go to orered the set with th k4 in it a couple years ago. still havent gotten it! also bachmann had just shipped all new stuff about a month ago. lots of good stuff with that order but no k4 set

Paul M.

Quote from: adari on November 01, 2008, 08:16:00 AM
One of the hobby shops i go to orered the set with th k4 in it a couple years ago. still havent gotten it! also bachmann had just shipped all new stuff about a month ago. lots of good stuff with that order but no k4 set

Start a new thread.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

armorsmith

Mr Bach Man

Your answer to contact service is a dodge of the question.

First, if I could contact the service department I might not have posted here. Emails to the service department, as evidenced by posts here and on every other forum I am a member of, your service department does not answer them.  As far a telephone calls are concerned, their hours of operation are rather restrictive. I live in the central time zone, I get off work at 3:00pm (4:00 pm eastern), and by the time I drive home I am told the service department has closed for the day. My place of employment is very restrictive on telephone usage so daytime sitting on the hold (IGNORE) button is not a option.

How about a simple answer to the question asked.

richG

First of all, the stuff is made in China That in itself is an issue. Apparently you have never tried selling a supposed made American product this is really made in China. Maybe Athearn has to make sure it is Melamine free.  :)

Rich