Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!

Started by pdlethbridge, November 17, 2008, 09:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdlethbridge

Look out! Here it comes!

kevin2083

I've been seeing Christmas advertising since before Halloween. I wish the snow would come down here though....I'm prepared now- I got rid of my Camry in favor of a Jeep Wrangler ;D

I guess it is about that time

Kevin
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

az2rail

Ya, well there's a scene you won't see in Phoenix.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

pdlethbridge

I'm sorry about that. I meant the snow not the holiday :-[

Tom Lapointe

I'm a "do-it-myself" type! :D

- and here it is on video! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9khliFb58bo

(PS if you look closely at just over 3 minutes into the video, you understand why the Heisler engineer came down with a nasty head cold :P after this run!). :D                                                                          Tom

pdlethbridge

Thats all? The weather in the Adirondacks got so bad a couple of years ago, they had snow up to the second floor windows, closed the town so bad they couldn't move fire trucks.

kevin2083

Hey, it's actually snowing right now here in AL ;D The strange thing is that I can see lightning....only in Alabama
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

Conrail Quality

We had a few flurries here in Virginia today. Maybe it's a sign we'll get more snow than the pathetic "snowfall" we had last year. Or maybe even another storm like the 2003 President's Day storm that got school canceled for an entire week... ;D

Timothy
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

Santa Fe buff

Nothing big at all out here. We've had a couple of flakes falling for about a coupler hours, but nothing but an inch at the most in some areas. So far, the snowfall out here in Bourbonnais, IL has been nothing at all. To see the contrast in pdlethbridge's link, just blows my mind that we've haven't gotten hit. :o
- Joshua Bauer

Guilford Guy

Alex

pdlethbridge

mtlatc

GG...Photos from a layout???? Not a question, I know they are.