News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

What's The Matter With Toby?

Started by Rickenbacker 325, November 27, 2008, 01:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickenbacker 325

I was running my Toby around our club layout and he was on the edge track and a little kid grabbed him and the trucks and dropped him. He lost his connectors to other trucks and the wheels :o :o  I do not have the wheels or the connectors.  What should i do and where should I send him in ??? ??? ??? ???

The Chaz Storm

This is why I don't let little kids get into my stuff. :P 

Anyways... I believe that you can send it to the Bachmann service department and they can help fix it, if that doesn't work out, you can always get a new one.

Rickenbacker 325

The Chaz Storm

In that case, the model is under warranty.  Best thing to do is to talk to the people at your hobby store about it and maybe they can do something to help.  If not, like I said the Bachmann Service department can take a look at it and they can see what they can do. 

Rickenbacker 325

Are they open today (service Department)

DealAjani

chances are they will be closed today and Friday for the holiday. Try on Monday.

Anthony P2

Quote from: James The Brave on November 27, 2008, 01:29:01 PM
I was running my Toby around our club layout and he was on the edge track and a little kid grabbed him and the trucks and dropped him. He lost his connectors to other trucks and the wheels :o :o  I do not have the wheels or the connectors.  What should i do and where should I send him in ??? ??? ??? ???

this is an example why i don't let ANYONE tuch my trains. I want to avoid that. and isnt there like fiberglass or plexyglass around the perimiter of the layout for people to not tuch the trains?