News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

decoder 44915, programming

Started by schalike, November 30, 2008, 10:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schalike

hallo,my name is volker and i am posting from calgary,alberta,canada.congrats to your excellent choice for pres.of the US of A.
  i have run my electro diesel lok scale TT (yes TT) with this  bachmann decoder for some time.i thought i was getting good at this so i tried to reprogram some cv values on the bachmann dynamis which operates my layout.bad move of course since now by lok  will slow  down intermittently .as i can not read back what values the various cv are now i seem to be stuck.can anyone tell me please how to reset the decoder to factory set values.the instruction sheet that came with it does not  so indicate???volker in canada(looks like we will need a new government soon also--sooner that you)
volker

pdlethbridge

set cv 8 to 8 for factory defaults.

schalike

thank's.i have tried this several times however  programming cv 8 to value 8 has no effect.in fact at the end the lok stopped running alltogether.i then reset the lok as "new lok"with default 3 and it runs perfect.i however am unable to rename and renumber it since when i do the lok will not run.i of course deleted the old lok name each time.so now  it runs well but only under the default name" lokomotive 00003".why?
volker