News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

i need help finding out what i have.

Started by tshifty1, December 03, 2008, 07:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tshifty1

it says it a bachmann HO electric train set DIESEL HUSTLER 3x3 track circle item no. 40-0101 but i cant seem to find it anywhere and i found this train set on e-bay and all there box's are smaller not by much and say they come with one locomotive and 3 rail cars but mine has 4 rail cars and the forth one is hidden behind the logo and it says LIFE LIKE with that little r with the circle around it next to it. 8994 THRALL DOOR CAR LIGNUM plz help i have no idea even where to start looking for this stuff.

Eric W.

Santa Fe buff

That circled "R" is a "Rights Reserved" logo. It's used to symbolize that the rights are reserved, and copyright is not allowed. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like this, correct?
®

As for your mentioned train set, that doesn't sound Life-Like. It sounds like that "Diesel Hustler" set by Bachmann Industries. If you can post a picture, that would help tremendously.

But, again, looking at that track, it's looks like a Bachmann product. It isn't currently make by Life-Like by Walthers, I already checked. :-\

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

SteamGene

Let me correct the comment on "copyright."  This means that the particular intellectual property of whatever type belongs to the holder.  You may not use it in any way other than intended without the permission of the holder.  In the case of a train set, that means you may not replicate the set and sell it.  In the case of a book, you may not copy it and present it as your own.  You may copy passages for certain use - like presenting your English teacher with a couple of paragraphs from one of my books in a book report.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

Santa Fe buff

Thanks Gene,
I wasn't sure about the 'terms' and other topics related to the subject. I'm glad you've clearned that up.
- Joshua Bauer