News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Michael's Models

Started by Michael, December 18, 2008, 12:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Hey guys, I could not really find a topic to post this, but here it is...  my newest engine...  HANK   ;D :D

Michael J. Caboose

I saw this on youtube. A Bowser kit correct? Very impressive!

I have an urge to do this to a Bachmann Prewar K4, but not the funds.

Are we going to get a video of it running?

Michael

Thank you!  Yes it is a Bowser k-4.  I am currently fixing some issues with him.  He loves to jerk alot and that is from the loose wire.  In one of my Thomas Tales videos #2, he runs for a scene, but thats all I got.  I'll try to post one soon.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Maybe Bachmann, when they do a Hank model, will use yours as a base. It's certainly good enough.

Michael

Your too kind, but my models dont compete with theirs, although I'd love to make trains with them!  That color though was a hard one!  I spent nearly $50 in paints trying to get it right, but that paint is actually latex.  I painted ten coats!   :P

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Speaking of engine models, what do you think of my Henry model?

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Michael on December 18, 2008, 12:22:19 AM
Hey guys, I could not really find a topic to post this, but here it is...  my newest engine...  HANK   ;D :D

He's amazing! I was watching your Thomas Tales videos yesterday. They were pretty cool. I like the episode Sharing the Road.

Michael

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 19, 2008, 01:11:36 AM
Speaking of engine models, what do you think of my Henry model?
He's pretty cool!  :)   

ThomasFan247:Thanks, lots of people love episode 2.  :)

LastQ6

Hi Michael, your Hank model is truly outstanding in detail, very well done indeed. :D
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

Michael

Many thank yous.   I put a bunch of work into this guy.