News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

A photo of edward

Started by razgriz233, December 05, 2008, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex wittman

that is awesome, were did it come from? ???

StanierJack

Or for Edward, Henrietta, Spencer's Coach and the Mail Car in Higher Quality 16:9 mode:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D4b2iqdOMm0

LastQ6

A fabulous model of Edward, and one i am looking forward to adding to my collection.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

DreamFiend_633

Those products are really nice, all of them. Shame Spencer's Coach and Salty won't be out for another year.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: DreamFiend_633 on December 13, 2008, 08:52:13 PM
Those products are really nice, all of them. Shame Spencer's Coach and Salty won't be out for another year.
I heard Spencer's Coach is supposed to be out this year, but I'm not positive if he is or not.

thomasj219

It is I ordered it off Tower Hobbies.com   Ironic they have only that in the one thing that was thought to be delayed and nothing else. So I ordered everything else off ttstation.com Should be here this week!!!!! :D :) ;) ;D ;D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

My Edward will be here by Wednesday.

Michael

If I get mine, I have to wait till Christmas....    I asked for Mavis and Edward.  I let my mother know about it, but now that I am home, I will know when a package arrives from the choo choo barn...  I hope I get them though. I wanted Edward for a while now...

thomasj219

I JUST GOT EDWARD MAVIS FOUR MAIL CARS AND HENRIETTA!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LOOK ABSOULTEY AMAZING MAVIS FACE IS PERFECT SO IS EDWARDS THE MAIL CAR IS PERFECT SIZE AND SO IS HENRIETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

GREAT JOB BACHMANN!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

engineman15

I'm getting Edward THIS FRIDAY!!!! ;D

ThomasFan247

Quote from: thomasj219 on December 16, 2008, 04:12:41 PM
I JUST GOT EDWARD MAVIS FOUR MAIL CARS AND HENRIETTA!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LOOK ABSOULTEY AMAZING MAVIS FACE IS PERFECT SO IS EDWARDS THE MAIL CAR IS PERFECT SIZE AND SO IS HENRIETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

GREAT JOB BACHMANN!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you post a few pics? I'm dying to see them!

engineman15

I couldn't get him today becuse of all of the heavy snow :'( tomarrow I should able to get Edward