lewis-clark train club thomas layout

Started by alex wittman, December 07, 2008, 06:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex wittman

this is a new layout, and i gave them the idea and we are working hard on it to get Thomas chugging down the tracks at conventions or wherever, here are the pictures.

finally, i got it. sorry for the inconvenience. ENJOY!!!! :)

Santa Fe buff

Looks promising. Keep it up, and good luck! ;)

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

alex wittman

ThomasFan247

alex wittman

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

alex wittman

well, i wish i could, with the atlas right track software yes but not from the paper, it is the simple track plan though

Cheeky_ULP

Upload it to Imageshack or Photobucket. Your Myspace is set to private.  ::)

alex wittman

i will fix that soon, but not right now, but very soon, probably friday night

Santa Fe buff

Thanks for posting that about the Atlas Right Track software. We've downloaded it to help with my upcoming layout. Alas, there's one problem...

How do you unzip a folder? :P

It's a zipped file, therefore, it won't work until unzipped. I don't have a clue on how to do so...

On a separate note:

How 'bout that Friday, eh? Looking forward to those pictures today. I'm currently sick, (Ear infections likely), so I'm out of school.
I use Photobucket, very useful, and it has it's own editing software available to all members free.

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

metal4life

To unzip it, you need a program called WinZIP, which you can download for free. Google it.

After that, you drag the file into WinZIP and there should be a unzip option or something.

Santa Fe buff

Yes, but there is only a trial version of it. In order to get the trial, you must go through trial-pay. Or pay about $50.00... Oh, can you provide a link to a free version that doesn't use trail-pay?

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Try FreeZip. Also, which version of Windows have you got?

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Santa Fe buff on December 12, 2008, 02:21:16 PM
Yes, but there is only a trial version of it. In order to get the trial, you must go through trial-pay. Or pay about $50.00... Oh, can you provide a link to a free version that doesn't use trail-pay?

Josh
Go for WinRAR. It can do ZIPs as well and I think its free.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Well, it says it's a trial. But it will still function after the trial's over. ;D