News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2-8-0 Connie

Started by steamy55, December 11, 2008, 04:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steamy55

Hi there from Downunder...trying to get the front and rear lights to work on my loco and cant get them to go....Does anyone have any suggestions?...have no Manual or DVD to assist.
Any help greatly appreciated
Paul

Cascade Northern

steamy55

Thanks for the diagrams...I will study them carefully :D

CCSII

Quote from: Cascade Northern on December 11, 2008, 09:37:03 PM
Here are the diagrams:

http://hyaklocoworks.weebly.com/bachmann-2-8-0.html

Any chance of getting those diagrams as a pdf? The parts numbers are illegible in that size gif. (If you zoom on the picture to try and read the text it all is just a smear of pixels.)

darkdaniel100

Quote from: CCSII on December 13, 2008, 12:36:18 PM
Quote from: Cascade Northern on December 11, 2008, 09:37:03 PM
Here are the diagrams:

http://hyaklocoworks.weebly.com/bachmann-2-8-0.html

Any chance of getting those diagrams as a pdf? The parts numbers are illegible in that size gif. (If you zoom on the picture to try and read the text it all is just a smear of pixels.)

Yea a PDF would be more useful if its possible :)

Gary Armitstead

I scanned these diagrams about two years ago and saved them as jpg. I was able to zoom in a lot and everything was very clear. I'm looking for them on my computer as I type. I haven't found them yet. If I can't I'll re-scan tomorrow and attach to an e-mail for you.

Gary Armitstead

Cascade Northern

CCSII and darkdaniel100, thanks for the suggestion.  I will see what I can do today.

Update: I have PDFs for the 2-8-0 now.

CCSII

Many thanks, very useful upgrade!

darkdaniel100

steamy55

Hi Cascade Northern,

Many thanks for the Connie diagrams on your website. That's great. I wonder however, if you realise that the Boiler diagram you have posted is for the Two Truck Shay and not the Connie ? !
Paul

Cascade Northern

Steamy55,

Thanks for letting me know about the boiler diagram.  I have now gotten that fixed.  That is one problem with that website hosting group, you really got to watch file names.  I have already have to rename about eight files due that similar problem.  Oh well.  Glad you guys like it!