News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas Youtube Videos Here

Started by razgriz233, December 22, 2008, 08:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razgriz233

here is a new spot where, if u have or want to show a thomas video.

put it here

alex wittman

razgriz233

its been 18 hours since i put up that video and i have 61 views.

cool

LastQ6

I did used to have videos on youtube, but i have moved some of them to Dailymotion instead under my new name, RailwayModeller.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

metal4life

Any idea when Episode 12 is due? I really admire your series for originality and the ability to shape original TV/RWS stories to your own liking. Good luck, though, on anything you desire your series to become.

LastQ6

Episode 12 is now really badly delayed, it should have been completed three weeks ago, but, i have been let down so many times that i just cannot continue to ask for lines to come in, so instead, i will be voicing the characters again myself from now on, with some help, but from people who i can rely on to deliver when i ask.

metal4life

Better late than never, I'm sure it'll turn out great once it's done. If only I had a mic I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

Merry Christmas Bachmann Forums!

Cheeky_ULP

goldwing

Yo lastQ6, Im a big fan of yours, your series was what inspired me to make my own railway and stuff. Wish you kept your youtube account, pluse I love Toby in Qurentine, and my fav was episode nine. ment to ask you this, You know the episode with gordon and the UFO, well why not make an episode about BIGFOOT. And also who is going to see Thomas Live in NY city???
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

LastQ6

I've already got some new episodes lined up, including my own, one of which is to be a take on the RWS book story 'Thomas and the Railtour', which features Green Arrow, which, i also now own from the Bachmann Heritage collection.

Thanks to all those who viewed the episodes when they were on youtube, it makes me feel happy to know so mnay liked them. :)

goldwing

SWEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ACTUALLY TALKING TO CLEARWATERFAN!!!!!!!! WOW. By the way lastQ6, in the episode where the lorries tries to take over the railway, and one of them fall off a birdge, is he still there in future episodes, and no offence, but may you fix the voices in episode three because when the lorries thak the thing to the place and crash into each other, well I can't hear what is it you ad said. Well I hope I am not bothering you w/ these questons like my flue is. But please answer my questions please.

Well till the next post.........................Later.
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL

metal4life

If you think we're a lot of people who liked them, imagine those who've never even commented or been to any forums! If you ever need any voice work for Edward or any other character, I'm available! Hah, looks like as if you're some sort of celebrity to some people!

LastQ6

Sadly, the layout i once had was taken up to make space for storage, however, i am planning a new layout, as i mentioned earlier which will have Tidmouth Sheds and possibly Wellsworth station, but if not, then i will model the station that appears in 'Thomas and the Guard' and 'Tenders and Turntables'.

The voices for the episodes, as i said before, will be done by me again with help from a few other friends, i'm sorry if i sound like a broken records here, i'm trying not to, but if i set a date for lines to come in, i expect them in on time just like anyone else would, and if they need more time, i will gladly extend it, providing they deliver.