Sir Topham Hatt (Fat Controller) figurine

Started by Nick_Burman, January 02, 2009, 05:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick_Burman

Hi all, a friend of mine is looking for a Sir Topham Hatt (Fat Controller) figurine, any scale. Could someone point me out one?

Cheers Nicholas

Anthony P2

a good one i found (for if he has HO Thomas and Friends) would be from tomy, but it came in a set, and i don't think he would buy a whole set for i little figure. But the bachmann one is nice

TheDude

See if you can scope out an ERTL one on eBay. Probably the most to-scale one out there.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

To scale? For what scale, O? To scale for HO would mean the same size as other HO scale figures. You want that, you'll have to find a figure of a fat man in a top hat and tailcoat and paint it appropriately. ;D

alex wittman

I thought tomy was close to HO scale, i have a figurine but not sir topham hatt, still finding him

Anthony P2

it is. thats why i said the thing about the tomy set. the Sir Topham Hatt was perfict. untill he broke

StanierJack

I've made my own OO/HO Figure up STH. If I learn a bit more about castings, I can make resin copies and sell them off as railway director figures. (They are more akin to RWS, ala People)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I remember that figure. Oh, that reminds me: Did you ever make a Clarabel to go with your RWS Annie?