News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Trainz 04

Started by Rickenbacker 325, December 28, 2008, 10:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickenbacker 325

I have some older tipes of thomas models before they were taken off. My problem is that I had to relowd the game and now it says it may contane a Virus. what should i do??? If tidmouth sheds(TEngine) or anyone else is on here how does it work for you, and did it contane a virus???

Michael

Thats isnt good.  You best try and sweep your CPU before it gets worse.  Uninstall Trainz again AFTER you get the virus off.  Then, you best go and get the newer models.

StanierJack

go to the UKBL forum to discuss this:

UKBL.freeforums.org

eddie

Quote from: James The Brave on December 28, 2008, 10:32:30 PM
I have some older tipes of thomas models before they were taken off. My problem is that I had to relowd the game and now it says it may contane a Virus. what should i do??? If tidmouth sheds(TEngine) or anyone else is on here how does it work for you, and did it contane a virus???

the obvious thing is to do a virus scan, use avast or avg good free anti viruses.

Santa Fe buff

I'd like to find out more information on this. I only hope it isn't in System 32; it's a major part of the computer...

But it's more likely that whatever virus may be lurking in your computer- it's defiantly targeting your simulator... I suggest you go to a local computer store (Staples, Best Buy, etc.) and buy the latest full version of Norton. It may be a bit expensive, but it is the number 1 antivirus program of all time. My friend has it, and he has NEVER dealt with a single virus/hacking. I have AVG Antivirus Free Edition, for we don't plan to buy antivirus to protect our computer. We also have Spy-bot Search & Destroy, which would very nicely.

Josh
- Joshua Bauer

Rickenbacker 325

but is it a good surce that a virus may contain in.  and is it reliable ??? ???

StanierJack

Quote from: James The Brave on January 18, 2009, 12:11:52 PM
but is it a good surce that a virus may contain in.  and is it reliable ??? ???

Anti-Virus softaware should sort it...