News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Terrence and Trevor

Started by AttnDefDis, December 30, 2008, 01:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AttnDefDis

Hey,

I was just reading that Terrence and Trevor are supposed to come out in 2009.  If that's true, I'm thrilled!  Has anyone else heard anything about this or anything else being released in 2009 besides Salty and Spencer's special coach?

Anthony P2

were did u read about that? thats awsome!

Cheeky_ULP

He didn't read it ANYWHERE. We don't know anything til Bachmann announces it in February.  ::)

The Chaz Storm

1. Spencer's coach is already out. ;)

2. Salty is the only confirmed character to come out in 2009, and like what Sparks said we won't find out what the new products are until Feb. 2009.

AttnDefDis

First off, I'm not a dude.  Way to make assumptions.  Second of all, of course I read it somewhere.  Why would I just make that up?  Third, the whole reason I was asking was to get some kind of confirmation from somebody on here.  So, you can calm down.

AttnDefDis

Thank you Chaz.  At least your response was somewhat helpful.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: AttnDefDis on December 30, 2008, 04:54:09 PM
First off, I'm not a dude.  Way to make assumptions.  Second of all, of course I read it somewhere.  Why would I just make that up?  Third, the whole reason I was asking was to get some kind of confirmation from somebody on here.  So, you can calm down.
Boy, who has your shoelaces in a knot. What gender you are or not doesn't matter. The only issue lately is a lot of people like to make "lies" about the next release, so don't act like I'm the enemy. I gave you confirmation all the same; we don't know, and its unlikley.

The Chaz Storm

http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Bachmann_Trains  Was this where you got your answer?  :) 

I just found the Terrence and Trevor thing in the 2009 vehicle section.  If so, that information is FALSE.   In February 2009 after the New York Toy Fair ends, we will find out what Bachmann will make for 2009.  We find out when the Bach-man posts the announcements in a thread, or when Walthers posts them on their website.  Plus like Sparks just said, people have spread lies like this before.  People have been putting stuff on similar websites or even in emails saying stuff like "Bill and Ben coming in 2009", or "Diesel coming in 2009", heck there were rumors about stuff "coming out in 2010" before on similar websites that could give false info such as Wikipedia, Answers.com, even YouTube.  So I'm not at all surprised that this happened again since this has happened so many times and I am sure it will happen more often in the future.  It gets very annoying to me, the other members, and the Bach-man.  Plus like Sparks said, both Terrence and Trevor are unlikely to be put into the range, but then again you never really know until the announcements are made confirming who would come out. 

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I just cleaned up that lying page. I'm on a quest to clean that place up. It's my duty as a member.

Anthony P2

Quote from: Chaz on December 30, 2008, 04:46:46 PM

2. Salty is the only confirmed character to come out in 2009, and like what Sparks said we won't find out what the new products are until Feb. 2009.

were did you hear that?

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Anthony P2 on December 30, 2008, 10:42:32 PM
Quote from: Chaz on December 30, 2008, 04:46:46 PM

were did you hear that?

Salty was announced awhile ago, and is currently on the Bachmann website. Sadly don't expect any updates til much later in the year. I assume, and highly hope he'll be in by Christmas 2009. :D

Chaz has it spot on. Bachmann makes their (usually surprising) announcements in February. Fingers crossed for Duck and Diesel.

Anthony P2

no i knew salty was comming out. i mean what dummy didn't know that.  :D
i was talking about: who said that salty would be the only character that would come out in 09

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Anthony P2 on December 31, 2008, 12:53:34 AM
no i knew salty was comming out. i mean what dummy didn't know that.  :D
i was talking about: who said that salty would be the only character that would come out in 09

You read my post wrong, what I meant is the only character we know who is coming in 2009 is Salty.  The rest of them we won't know until the Bach-man makes more announcements. 

AttnDefDis

Okay, I get that people make up stuff all the time.  I mean, that happens with everything and I get why it would be annoying or frustrating.  Which is why I didn't just make a statement.  I asked a question.  Also, I didn't know about the specific February announcement thing.  Thanks for the info you guys.

goldwing

While I was looking at Murdoch's page on the wikia site, I spotted that in the mechantising said Hornby 2009 :-\? So I edited it out, because I knew that Hornby hadden't came out with Murdoch yet, and its only a rumor, and only LastQ6 is making the model. So did I do the right thing guys ???. Pluse nice to have you aboard madeem :D. I hope you enjoy board.

Well till the next post.............Later.
Ok, so I return after 3 years, and guess what, I have no railways. FAIL