News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

new long caboose dead?

Started by spla13, January 08, 2009, 01:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spla13

what happened to the long caboose? i have not herd of one out there yet and rummer from the u50 guy says it will come out as soon as bachmann can perfect the bnsf  and  penn central  paint skeem.

mudhen

If you go back to the November 7, 2008 post you will read, it is do out the first quarter this year, as told to me back then by the Back man. So as he often says ANTISAPATE.   

charon

Yeah,
The Bocce man sez KAOPECTATE!!!
Mesquite Short Line

az2rail

The Bach-man figured that april would be a good time to expect it. Of couse that is still an estimate.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

mancosbob

Me thinks it might be getting closer...
Look what I just saw on 120 point me:

http://120pointme.blogspot.com/2009/01/more-news-good-and-not-so-good.html

I think Bachmann may have invented a shrinking machine...that is one fine looking model. 
Check the museums, one of their crummies is missing ;D
John Huey
Modeling the RGS in 1:20.3 after 1952

mudhen

It's getting closer, I know it's coming. I can feel it . The long caboose is going to look great behind my k-27. My God anticipation can really stress one out. Come on April.

VirginiaCentral

See pictures of the long caboose at 'One to Twenty point Me"
http://120pointme.blogspot.com/
Jerry Kay
Big Sandy & Cumberland Garden Railroad
Virginia Central & New River Railway & Navigation Co.
"I love the smell of coal smoke in the morning!"

tac

That is a REAL beauty!! See the internal details, furniture, lighting and even a conductor's oil-lamp on his desk!!

This is going to be a seller like nothing has been before - it makes my AccuCraft brass version look really overpriced and lacking in detail for sure.

Mine is already ordered here in UK.

tac
www.ovgrs.org
www.mylargescale.com 1st Class member
www.largescalecentral.com
G1MRA #3641

Jon D. Miller

I've had a item #88798 Painted Unlettered Oxide Brown on pre-order with my dealer for at least two months.  This should be a top notch addition to a fleet of 1:20.3 equipment.

No doubt should the caboose show up early on in the distribution a member of the "Amen Choir" will have some SA remark on how I managed to get one of the early release models.

One of the "Enthusiastic Children"
Poster Child (unofficial & uncompensated)