News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

How old is this train

Started by eddiec2500, January 11, 2009, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiec2500

bachmann, daredevil thrill show, all american taveling ??? ???

Conrail Quality

We need more information than that. Bachmann started making trains in the late 1960's, so that's the oldest it could be.

If you're thinking you're going to make a lot of money selling it, you're not. Most Bachmann train sets have virtually no collector value whatsoever.

Timothy
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

bevernie

:DGREETINGS!! The train he is talking about is "The All American POWERTRAIN". The caboose says, "THE ALL-AMERICAN TRAVELING THRILL SHOW", and the box car says, "THE ALL-AMERICAN TRAVELING THRILL SHOW THRILLS/CHILLS & SPILLS". All are painted in a RED, WHITE, AND BLUE theme with stars on top of the boxcar and caboose with stripes along the side. The engine has stars and stripes along the side and stars in front. The number of the engine is "215".
     The engine is diesel, with one large turbine and three smaller turbines, with a screened box behind them. (Probably an "F" series, but I'm not familiar enough to identify which one!!)
     The bottom of the engine says, "BACHMANN  HONG KONG"
      I think it also came with some "trick autos" that had a loop track that they drove on and did their acrobatical stunts.
      I've got the train, but not the "trick cars". I incorporated it with some other circus rail cars, making a nice "CIRCUS TRAIN"!! :o
                                                                                              THANX!!
                                                        8)                                      Ernie
P.S.
     Mine is HO, so I hope that's the one he is talking about!! ;D
                                                                                                  ECD
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

bevernie

www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com