News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Customer Service

Started by Michael J. Caboose, January 22, 2009, 01:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael J. Caboose

I just have a quick question.

When sending in a locomotive for service along with money for the service, would an envelope with the appropriate amount in cash, included in the locomotive's box be acceptable? Or should I write a check instead? And if I should write a check, do I write it out to Bachmann Industries?

bevernie

:DGREETINGS!! NEVER send CASH in the mail!! :o Yes, make it payable to BACHMANN INDUSTRIES, and you might even want to "certify" it, so that you'll get a receipt confirming delivery! ;)
                                                                                            THANX!!
                                                       8)                                    Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

Michael J. Caboose

Granted, the cash would be in a non-see through envelope, in the box inside a box. I never send cash in the mail in a plain old envelope. Thanks/

bevernie

:DGREETINGS!!  :( It's just not a good idea to send CASH. PERIOD! If you'll look, I posted a thread explaining my delimma in mailing a MONEY ORDER. It is "somewhere", but the party to whom it was mailed has not received it. Hopefully, it will turn up. With a check or a m.o. from a reputable company, it would not have been a problem; however, with this company, as well as CASH, it is a problem. I will not send CASH and future money orders will be POSTAL MONEY ORDERS! :o
                                                                                         THANX!!
                                                         8)                                Ernie                 
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

Michael J. Caboose

Many thanks, I'll probably just send a check just so I won't have to worry. Thanks again.