News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Any wild rumors about what is coming next?

Started by NevinW, January 31, 2009, 11:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NevinW

Well are there any rumors out there about what Bachmann is planning to announce?  I know they are pretty tight-lipped, but any wild unsubstantiated rumors about what is going to be produced next in HO would be interesting and entertaining.  ;D -  Nevin

pdlethbridge

Tsunami equipped tenders would be nice, diesels with sound would also be nice, a few more decoder ready/equipped locos would be a good idea too

RAM

richG

I guess it keeps some of the children entertained. To be fair, there are bored people.

Rich

pdlethbridge

Yampa Bob

I don't think Nevin is a young'n , check his email address. We might need him someday if we get hit by a train.

There is a rumor going around that we might get better documentation and schematics for our trains before the next Millenium, or is that just wishful thinking?

Paul will like this one, how about passenger cars in the 50' to 60' range? Of course we need them in every road name ever made, complete sets with baggage, combine, coach and business.

There is another rumor that this thread will attract interesting comments. Or not!

How about, how about.....duh I forgot. I don't really need anything right now.  8)
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

pdlethbridge