The Original Magic Railroad Chase

Started by DreamFiend_633, February 14, 2009, 07:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamFiend_633

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sxs1sARCUc

If you listen closely you can hear P.T. Boomer, Keith Scott, John Bellis, and Splodge and Lady's original lines. This is huge. Enjoy!

razgriz233

DreamFiend_633

That is P.T. Boomer, a character removed from the final cut of the film just weeks before release for being too scary for children at a test screening. The test screening also resulted in changes in voice actors for Thomas, James, Percy, and Diesel 10. The final film is at least 15 minutes shorter than what it was before the test screening.

Anthony P2

i heard Boomer was cut because there was a guy that was arrested and his name was P.T Boomer. i found that on sodorisland.net

derricknscaler

i never herd of pt boomer can you post a picture of him

Diesel #261

He was on that motor bike pulling out at the intersection right as Stacy was pulling in. ;D
"Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped."

DealAjani

Quote from: Anthony P2 on February 14, 2009, 10:16:59 PM
i heard Boomer was cut because there was a guy that was arrested and his name was P.T Boomer. i found that on sodorisland.net

not entirely true.

While there was a guy that was arrested, it was due to the fact that there was a recent bombing, and also the fact that the children in the test audience were scared of the character.

donaldengine9

Quote from: DealAjani on March 11, 2009, 10:22:19 AM
Quote from: Anthony P2 on February 14, 2009, 10:16:59 PM

not entirely true.

While there was a guy that was arrested, it was due to the fact that there was a recent bombing, and also the fact that the children in the test audience were scared of the character.

Actually, the criminals name was PT Bomber which is dangerously close to Boomer, and the children would've been terrified if Boomer was in the final cut.