Two trains sent in Feb. one steam & one deisle

Started by joe, March 10, 2009, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe

I was wonder if you have received these engines I sent for repair, my name Joe Schaffer , 736 Elliffe Rd. ,Newport News, Va 23601. If you have not received them please let me know and I will check with the Post Office.   Both were " N " gague

the Bach-man

Dear Joe,
I monitor the board from my home in New York State, and have no access to service records. Give the service department a call tomorrow and they'll let you know.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

boomertom

Dear Joe,

I am afraid I do not share "The Bach Mann's" optimisim in the servive department.

If you read the thread on customer service, you can follow the trials and tribulatins I (and several others) have been having with customer service.

I sent my E-Z Command from Virginia Beach on February and have a signed delivery receipt dated February 10. So I know Bachmann received the controller, yet as of March 4, it stillwas not showing in the computer.

By all means call them give them all information you can ( I hope you sent it with a return receipt request) and hope for the best.

Good luck from South Hampton Roads
Tom Blair
Tom Blair (TJBJRVT68)

SteamGene

Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

boomertom

Joe,

Follow Gene's advice call Telephone: 215-533-1600  and asked for Bridgett Wallace.

If you get her voice mail leave her a detailed message and she will get you results.

I did and will be receiving a replacement for my E-Z Command shortly.

As the kids say, Hampton Roads rules.

Tom Blair
Virginia Beach
Tom Blair (TJBJRVT68)