News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Spell Checker

Started by boomertom, March 12, 2009, 04:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevernie

;DGREETINGS!! ??? JOSH, I'm ALWAYS getting ideas ;), some good :D, some not so good :-[, though never really bad >:(, though some might consider them bad :'(, howbeit, those that might consider them bad might in reality, be considering them bad LY! :P
     Now, exactly to what were you specifically referring?  :-\I seem to not see anything that may or may not be deemed in a "playing around" or not so "playing around" tone! ::)
     HELP!! :o
                                                                                             THANX!!
                                                           8)                                  Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

Jhanecker2

Incorrect English makes it difficult for me understand what people are trying to communicate .  I realize that English may not be the primary language for some people, but it is still is grating that people think it is too much trouble for them to write in logical sentences.  Try that at a Job Interview and see where it gets you.       Pax  !!!  John  II

bevernie

Quote from: Jhanecker2 on March 15, 2009, 08:53:13 PM
Incorrect English makes it difficult for me understand what people are trying to communicate .  I realize that English may not be the primary language for some people, but it is still is grating that people think it is too much trouble for them to write in logical sentences.  Try that at a Job Interview and see where it gets you.       Pax  !!!  John  II

;DGREETINGS!! ;)You see, this is a case where it might have been good for JOHN II to have read his post before he posted it, for it might be difficult for him to understand his own post!! :o "...difficult for me understand..." would be better understood with "to" between "me" and "understand"! ::)
      Oh, well... just my "to" cents worth!! :-[
                                                                                          THANX!!
                                                         8)                                  Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

SteamGene

See the cartoon in today's Parade magazine?  "2morro - could you use that in an incomplete sentence, please?" ;D
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"