News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Releases Tread

Started by Rickenbacker 325, March 14, 2009, 06:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickenbacker 325

Hi, I just got back from the I-X train show in Cleveland, OH. It was great.  I saw a lot of trains, and there were about 200 vendors. Number One, I got to meet the bachmann himself :o :o ;D ;D.  He had the Island Of Sodor display. He said chances are that there would be 6 stalls for Tidmouth Sheds, and he said there might be another engine including Salty. Hopefully Duck ;D ;D. I also found a picture of the ventilated van and switch tower in the 2009 catalog. Also coming are, a Flat car with paint drums and Terence the Tractor.

I got
Sodor fuel tank
TT #1 My third
Brake Van
And Percy

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

James The Red Engine

Really lookin forward to the flat car with the paint drums. 8)

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: James The Brave on March 14, 2009, 06:27:58 PMI also found a picture of the ventilated van
You. Scanner. Now.

Rickenbacker 325

Its in the '09 catalog. Plus my scanner is broken :-\

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Sparks on March 14, 2009, 11:38:47 PM
Quote from: James The Brave on March 14, 2009, 06:27:58 PMI also found a picture of the ventilated van
You. Scanner. Now.

I ditto that. :P 

Shame to hear your scanner is broken, but that only means a picture of the ventilated van is going to be coming soon.  I can't wait to get the ventilated van and Terence the Tractor, both are going to be awesome! 

Also I met the Bach-man once myself a few years ago, nice guy, great sense of humor. ;)  Also that's great that the shed may have six stalls like the original series did.  I'm very excited to see how the sheds will turn out once completed! 

Also as for the other engine I agree...let's hope it is Duck or Diesel.  Those two are huge wants on my list.

Rickenbacker 325

another thing he told me is that he would like to make Arthur. If this happens we might have all the season seven characters and I believe that's when HIT started. He also said that they had to pass the ideas to HIT, thats why emily was held back for a year because the face was not correct.

Quote from: Chaz on March 15, 2009, 02:28:02 PM
You. Scanner. Now.

Shame to hear your scanner is broken, but that only means a picture of the ventilated van is going to be coming soon.  I can't wait to get the ventilated van and Terence the Tractor, both are going to be awesome! 

Also I met the Bach-man once myself a few years ago, nice guy, great sense of humor. ;)  Also that's great that the shed may have six stalls like the original series did.  I'm very excited to see how the sheds will turn out once completed! 

Also as for the other engine I agree...let's hope it is Duck or Diesel.  Those two are huge wants on my list.
the ventilated van is in the '09 Catalog ;)

Rickenbacker 325

I have now called this the New Releases Tread. So you can talk about the new releases here ;D

the Bach-man

Dear James,
You are a fine young man an I am sure you will become a credit to the hobby. You must, however, listen more carefully. What I said was that I'd like to see Duck and Arthur, not that we might make them.
I still hope so!
Have fun!
the Bach-man
PS: Hi, Chaz!

Rickenbacker 325

Sorry Bachmann :-[ My mistake, that's what I meant to put. when I said there might be another engine including Salty, Hopefully Duck, I meant That Both of us would like to see Duck and Arthur.

Anthony P2

Quote from: James The Brave on March 15, 2009, 09:36:09 PM
another thing he told me is that he would like to make Arthur. If this happens we might have all the season seven characters and I believe that's when HIT started. He also said that they had to pass the ideas to HIT, thats why emily was held back for a year because the face was not correct.

You. Scanner. Now.

We would need Murdoch and Furgus to complet the season 7 characters

btw does anyone else have a spell check wen they are writing a post on here or is it just me?

Rickenbacker 325

Quote from: Anthony P2 on March 16, 2009, 05:13:33 PM

You. Scanner. Now.

btw does anyone else have a spell check wen they are writing a post on here or is it just me?

I thought that Murdoch was season 6 And Furgus was season 8 ??? ???

ZeldaTheSwordsman

It is a shame the scanner's broken. Hey Anthony P2, you should get a better spell check: When as an 'h' in it. ;)

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: James The Brave on March 15, 2009, 10:24:14 PM
Sorry Bachmann :-[ My mistake, that's what I meant to put. when I said there might be another engine including Salty, Hopefully Duck, I meant That Both of us would like to see Duck and Arthur.

Yes I remember when I met the Bach-man I remember him saying he wanted to see the company make Duck, Arthur, and Diesel and I couldn't agree more with him.  All three of those engines would look terrific by Bachmann! :) 

Quote from: James The Brave on March 16, 2009, 05:22:46 PM
Quote from: Anthony P2 on March 16, 2009, 05:13:33 PM

You. Scanner. Now.

I thought that Murdoch was season 6 And Furgus was season 8 ??? ???

Where have you been? XD  Murdoch and Fergus were both introduced in Season 7.  Not season 6 and 8. :P Heck, Fergus wasn't seen after Season 7, and there were no new characters introduced in season 8. 

Quote from: the Bach-man on March 15, 2009, 10:16:53 PM

PS: Hi, Chaz!

Hello to you too Bach-man!  :)  Hope to see you again soon. 

Anthony P2

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 16, 2009, 10:22:34 PM
It is a shame the scanner's broken. Hey Anthony P2, you should get a better spell check: When as an 'h' in it. ;)

sorry. my bad. 

anywho...i hope to see duck this year