News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Releases Tread

Started by Rickenbacker 325, March 14, 2009, 06:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James The Red Engine

Quote from: Sparks on March 14, 2009, 11:38:47 PM
Quote from: James The Brave on March 14, 2009, 06:27:58 PMI also found a picture of the ventilated van
You. Scanner. Now.

I literally cracked up when I read that. :D

donaldengine9

Well, I just picked up the 2009 catalog, and the ventilated van is dark blue, with a black roof, and has white numbering and lettering on the side

Anthony P2

dear Bach-man,
i saw pictures of the ventilated van and the switch box on peachcreekshops.com and i was wondering if they would be available soon.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Anthony P2 on March 21, 2009, 10:58:44 AM
dear Bach-man,
i saw pictures of the ventilated van and the switch box on peachcreekshops.com and i was wondering if they would be available soon.
I had to dig around for it, but I found it. I'm reconsidering getting it. VERY surprised to see "NWR" on it!

Anthony P2

Quote from: Sparks on March 21, 2009, 11:56:01 AM
I had to dig around for it, but I found it. I'm reconsidering getting it. VERY surprised to see "NWR" on it!
that was a cool detail on it

ZeldaTheSwordsman

URL please? I can't seem to find it on the site. Could there be a Flying Kipper Set coming?

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 22, 2009, 12:19:30 AM
URL please? I can't seem to find it on the site. Could there be a Flying Kipper Set coming?
I still doubt a Kipper set. Not enough mixed rolling stock vans for the Kipper train (TV wise).

Vent Van:

The Chaz Storm

LOVE THE VAN!

I'm not gonna get only one, but two of those vans.  They look awesome and perfect for the flying kipper, and perfect for any season 1 modeller too from the way I see it. 

Also, I doubt Bachmann is going to make a flying kipper set for Henry.  I've said this before, but if Bachmann makes sets for every single engine it would look really cheap and doesn't make their engines and rolling stock look as unique. 

Anyways great work as always Bach-man, looking forward to the van! 

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Chaz on March 22, 2009, 02:07:23 AM
LOVE THE VAN!

I'm not gonna get only one, but two of those vans.  They look awesome and perfect for the flying kipper, and perfect for any season 1 modeller too from the way I see it. 
Two? Whats wrong with you? I'll probably get three or four. :P

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Sparks on March 22, 2009, 12:52:29 AM
I still doubt a Kipper set. Not enough mixed rolling stock vans for the Kipper train (TV wise).

Vent Van:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D

razgriz233

I think they do a color option

James The Red Engine

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on March 22, 2009, 01:43:23 PM
Quote from: Sparks on March 22, 2009, 12:52:29 AM

Vent Van:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D

You sound like you want to marry the piece of plastic. :P

ZeldaTheSwordsman

:D :D :D
QuoteTwo? Whats wrong with you? I'll probably get three or four.
Three or four? What's wrong with you? I'm going to eventually get at least twenty.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 22, 2009, 11:40:15 PM
:D :D :D
QuoteTwo? Whats wrong with you? I'll probably get three or four.
Three or four? What's wrong with you? I'm going to eventually get at least twenty.
Ok thats too many.