Thank you to Bachmann Customer Service

Started by scedarleaf, March 18, 2009, 10:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scedarleaf

:)  Just like to say a big thank you to Jack for his great service rendered.  We had some electrical damage on the pickups in a Large Scale Shay's power trucks.  (Don't ask what happened ;D :D :-\)

Parts arrived in record time, Shay's fixed and running again.

Thanks again..  :) :)
Stan...... :)

Yampa Bob

Stan,
What happened?  Just kidding.  :D

I checked your profile, glad to see another western modeler.  I'm up on the high plains in Northwest Colorado, known as the Yampa Valley region.  I'm 70, going on 50 again.

Anyway, welcome to the board.  8)
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

pdlethbridge

bevernie

;DGREETINGS!!Along with Bob, I would welcome you! ;)
      Your post seems to elude that you repaired your engine yourself, thus did not send it back to BACHMANN. :P If this is correct, then we've narrowed down the problem; as long as you only have to order the parts, then repair it yourself, it's GREAT!! :o
       Is my understanding correct? ???
                                                                                    THANX!!
                                                      8)                              Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

smcgill

Ya he's talented like that!
He also makes decals!!!!!!!!

scedarleaf

Quote from: bevernie on March 19, 2009, 09:33:45 AM
;DGREETINGS!!Along with Bob, I would welcome you! ;)
      Your post seems to elude that you repaired your engine yourself, thus did not send it back to BACHMANN. :P If this is correct, then we've narrowed down the problem; as long as you only have to order the parts, then repair it yourself, it's GREAT!! :o
       Is my understanding correct? ???
                                                                                    THANX!!
                                                      8)                              Ernie

Yes, Ernie....  When I got into Large Scale Model Railroading many years ago, I found that all the locomotives and cars have screwz and nutz and boltz holding them together.  If it has a screw or a bolt or a nut, it's got to come apart.  So, when they broke, I took them apart to try to "FIX" them.  99% of the self fixes have been successful.  I don't talk about the other 1%....  ::) ;D :D :) ;)

Irvin has always been a big help and now that Jack is on board with B'mann, I've had great service.  Even though these are just TOYS, it's nice when they work properly...   ;D :D :) :D
Stan...... :)