Status of the new Thomas series from Bachmann

Started by rreiffer, February 26, 2009, 01:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rreiffer

What is the status of the upcoming Thomas G Scale series from Bachmann?  Are there more links that have been created and when can we expect general delivery?  Thanks

Rich

calenelson

Rich,

Looks like he made the cover of the new catalog....??????

the Bach-man

Dear Rich,
I would guess we'll see them in the fall.
We'll keep you posted.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

armorsmith

Bach Man

Would it be too much to ask for a slightly tighter definition than 'fall'?

I purchased a sealed collectible Lionel Thomas set just before Bachmann announced their agreement with HIT Entertainment.  My original intent when I purchased it was to run it on our club layout only at open houses for the youngsters.  Since Bachmann has their agreement in place, I was hoping to get a more definitive release date.  I would much rather run newer, and better equipment if possible. Fall is my cutoff time for this decision.  We have a centenial celebration and was hoping to have a new Bachman unit ready for the celebration.

Thanks for what you can do.

Bob

the Bach-man

Dear Bob,
"Fall" is as soon as we can possibly get delivery before December 21. What's your definition?
Best,
the Bach-man

armorsmith

Bachmann,

Sorry it has taken a bit to get back, but the museum has just recently finalized the dates for October 17 and 18.  I hope this clarifies 'fall' for our definition.

Thanks,

Bob

the Bach-man

Hi, Bob,
My guess from previous experience is that they won't make it in time for this year's open house. We can hope, tough!
Have fun!
the Bach-man