News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

the Bachmann boys a no show at ECLSTS

Started by altterrain, March 28, 2009, 11:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altterrain

and I heard they aren't doing any large scale events at all this year. That's not good!  >:(

-Brian
President of

petertoot

i dont think its all there fault,due to the credit crunch,money must be spent wisley,take that any way you like,putting money into new products,thats all good

paintjockey

They were at the big train show in Cleveland oHIo on March 14 and 15th.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
As I posted some weeks ago, my shows have been cut back quite a bit, and I really did miss being at York this weekend.
As for Large Scale, we will be at the GR convention in Denver.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

jerryl

This was my first Large scale show & was SURPRISED that Bachmann was a "no show"  after all, York is not that far from Philadelphia.  With all the Large Scale they have I was "sure" they would be there.
   Could of at least put one of everything in a large SUV & gave us something to look at.     Jerry

calenelson

Quote from: jerryl on March 30, 2009, 09:09:44 PM
This was my first Large scale show & was SURPRISED that Bachmann was a "no show"  after all, York is not that far from Philadelphia.  With all the Large Scale they have I was "sure" they would be there.
   Could of at least put one of everything in a large SUV & gave us something to look at.     Jerry

Jerry,

looks like while they are skipping all of  the LS Shows this year, they will travel to York on 4-23 thru 4-25 for the TCA meet...but you must be a TCA member to gain entry to the show, and leave your baby stroller and camera at home!

cale