Repair Parts for Williams Passenger Cars

Started by bobbie21921, April 06, 2009, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbie21921

Mr. Bachmann or 3 rail I am in need of some help. 
This past Christmas i was dismayed to find that when I took out my Nicle plate Road heavyweight Passenger Cars to find that the wheels were out of the Trucks and the little pieces that held them in place had vanished.  So I was one less set of Trains for my rather large Christmas Display.  I need to know how to fix them or if i have to replace the Trucks.  I have sent several emails to the repair dept but have had no response.  I am not sure if they are getting them or if the problem is on my end.  I do hope that i can get an answer soon as i am working on gettting things repaired for this holiday season
Bobbie Emerson

3rail

Hi Bobbie,

How long ago did you send the emails?  We get many each day so the response is usually delayed. Also we will need to know the size of the Heavyweight cars we have two sizes and the trucks are different.  One body measures about 15"  the other around 17.5"

Regards,

3rail

bobbie21921

Bobbie Emerson

bobbie21921

Thanks So Much for your Respose I appreciate it very much
Bobbie Emerson

3rail

Hi Bobbie,

Contact our service department and ask for parts for the 60' Madison cars.   I am not sure if we have the wheel keepers in stock for that truck, but we should have the complete trucks available.

Best Regards,

3rail

bobbie21921

Bobbie Emerson