News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

diesel 10 make a HO diesel 10

Started by HOplasserem80c, February 04, 2007, 05:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOplasserem80c

diesel 10 would be awsome to have in HO i could chase my other trains around with it. cool huh

sodorlad

hello there, just a suggestion, but you could post this is the wishlist section. i agree, diesel ten would be nice addition to the range to please the magic railroad/calling all engines fans.
Botheration...

alex wittman

I have to agree but that is a great idea. i hope they make diesel 10 soon cause that would be great for a model movie of the bachmann friends of thomas.

CNWman

Quote from: alex wittman on February 07, 2007, 01:01:26 PM
I have to agree but that is a great idea. i hope they make diesel 10 soon cause that would be great for a model movie of the bachmann friends of thomas.

If they do, I beg that Desiel 10 does NOT come with his 'non-scary' face where he's grinning in Calling all Engines. I thought that was scarier than the usual Desiel 10! :o

Locomotive10

Its already been mentioned loads of times before, and now its just getting old. Bachmann will never make him, so why not make your own like other people have done.

Its not hard, just logic.

Loco10

CNWman

Quote from: Locomotive10 on April 18, 2007, 09:30:30 PM

Its already been mentioned loads of times before, and now its just getting old. Bachmann will never make him, so why not make your own like other people have done.

Its not hard, just logic.

Loco10

How do you know he won't? Unless The Bach-Man says himself Desiel 10 is never going to be on their Thomas model line, it's always a possibility. I personaly think that he'd be a big hit with the kids, seeing as how he can pick stuff up with his menacing claw of DOOM!!! :D

Henryblue

Locomotive is right, coz I HAVE MADE MY OWN AND AND ITS NOT HARD AT ALL!!!       just had to make a point lol :P

mrrailroad

I totally agree but also make Lady
my website for all garden train fans
http://gardentrains.webs.com/

my website for all model trains
http://usamodeltrains.webs.com/

AJW98Productions

Quote from: mrrailroad on March 21, 2013, 06:44:35 PM
I totally agree but also make Lady
Please in future try not to dig up a topic from 6 years ago, trust me from personal experience, people do not like it when you do that, I think everyone here did it at least once, but just a friendly heads up :).

Rollin Mayham

I think they Should make a diesel Ten but it's true it is easy to make your own.

AJW98Productions

Quote from: Rollin Mayham on March 27, 2013, 02:24:15 AM
I think they Should make a diesel Ten but it's true it is easy to make your own.
Read my previous comment, we do not need these topics when we have the wishlist thread, least of all one from 6 years ago, now I am trying to be nice about this but please, this is a topic that should disappear. I'm starting to think the wishlist has gone back into the hat, well looks like I'm going to have to pull it out like a bunny rabbit :P.

Rollin Mayham

I think they should make a diesel 10 I mean he played a major roll in Thomas and the magic railroad. Another thing is we should bring up things from the past I mean look at who we lost. Lady is an engine we lost because after Calling all Engines she was long forgotten and just look at the locomotives like BoCo that was lost after season 2 of Thomas and friends it is always a good idea to bring up stuff from the past. Just throwing that out there being a Thomas fan myself and for some of you that say we shouldn't bring it up anymore you obviously don't want to try to get them. I am not a bad person but I can be as mean as diesel 10 so if you want to say stuff like ohh they will never make them well that is where you are either wrong or just don't care I mean look at the Duck model some people thought they would never make him but look in 2013 he is here as is the engine that apparently "replaced him" Emily. So think of the possibilities not it can't be done. Like I said before though I am not a bad person but when you say something like that I could get mean real fast. I am only saying this because this post sounds a little mean.

Fergusfan17

It would be cool, and never say never!
:)

mrrailroad

Rollin you put what has been in my mind for so many years in to words
my website for all garden train fans
http://gardentrains.webs.com/

my website for all model trains
http://usamodeltrains.webs.com/

TrainFan97

This is just like thinking of BoCo. The last time anyone's ever seen him was season 5. I do think Bachmann could make him someday.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.