News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ez command

Started by undeadchildren, April 20, 2009, 11:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undeadchildren

so, i bought an ez command system, read all directions and hooked it up. i have an atlas vo-1000 nscale, that says its decoder equipped, but it won't program....when i place it on the tracks it only works under the 10th channel, both lights are on and it buzzes. i have no idea what i'm doing wrong and could really use some advice. also the same things happen when i use a programming track

jward

are you absolutely sure it is decoder equipped? dcc ready is not the same as having a decoder inside. that buzzing you are hearing sounds to me like a dc locomotive on dcc powered track.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

undeadchildren

im gonna take it to my local hobby shop today to make sure, since i'm going to have a decoder installed in an sd-45 i got last week.
on another note i saw in a different forum in here that the directions that came with the ez command were incorrect. when i followed the instructions i found online and tried to program the loco it made a series of chriping noises but still not respond to the channel i programmed it to, quite possibly i was given false information on this loco from the seller on ebay.......i'll have to check it out.