News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

TOAD IS IN STOCK!

Started by InsideTrack, February 08, 2016, 10:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P2

Quote from: Jacob Wilson on February 17, 2016, 11:00:54 AM
^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #64 By Sparks: Generally it is, yes, but some item like Spencer's Special Coach are HO Gauge.

No Spencer's coach is reused tooling from the mainline range. All the tooling for the rolling stock (besides Annie, Clarabel, Emily's coaches, red coaches, mail cars, and the flat car with paint drums) are all reused tooling from the mainline range. The rest were completely new tooling. So all reused tooling is 00 scale while everything else is close to scale. To add, the Thomas line is labeled HO/00 scale because the two scales are interchangeable.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #75 By Anthony P2: But I own several OO Gauge Coaches of this length, and Spencer's Special Coach is the shortest in height and it looks very odd when coupled up to my Hornby Spencer. I thought it was HO Gauge Coach, as it is very short in height.

clan line 35028

From the looks of the coupler pocket did Bachmann switch over to NEM pockets? normally you mount the over sized loop coupler right to the frame by a screw. instead i see the nice narrow loop coupler mounted in a small box on the under frame.