News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Kits And Detail Parts

Started by Yampa Bob, May 12, 2009, 04:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yampa Bob

Some members may not be aware of Don Tichy's excellent kits and detail parts. I buy PB wire from Don, eight sizes available in handy 8" tubes.

http://www.tichytraingroup.com/

Don is very friendly and helpful. Free shipping over $25, special discount AND free shipping over $50. (U.S. and Canada)

Enjoy
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

Jim Banner

Thanks for the link.  I did not realize the Tichy Group was into 0 scale as well.  My only question is: how can you buy just wire when he has all those other mouth watering things?

Jim 
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Yampa Bob

Well, I also bought some ladders, eyebolts and roofwalks. I made sure to order $50 to get the discount.  :D

The eyebolts are perfect for handrails, using PB wire for the rails. All parts are priced right, for example 24 nice freight car ladders for $2.50, 80 eyebolts for $3.00.
I know what I wrote, I don't need a quote
Rule Number One: It's Our Railroad.  Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One.

richG

Don Tichy answers email also. I sent an email a few weeks ago about certain parts for my sixteen wheel flat car and he promptly answered all the parts are in stock. Well made parts also. Keep your magnifier handy.
Some of the HO  Some NBW castings require about the smallest drill bits, #80 is about the smallest.

Rich

SteamGene

I've also communicated with him and I like what has happened.  He's almost a day trim from me.  Almost.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

Santa Fe buff

Thank you again Bob,
I found a bit of N scale items, and I'll keep the link for reference.

Thanks, that's a neat place.

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer