They're there!!!

Started by rustyrails, June 23, 2009, 04:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustyrails

There = Someplace other than here, as in "Look over there by the garage."
They're = They are, as in "They're at the house."
Their = Belonging to them, as in "That's their car."

mf5117

Peace to all . I can see it is Your railroad and Your forum . It has been fun And there is no updats for windows 98 bob

az2rail

This has- as in, nothing to do with model railroading.

This has- as in, nothing to do with anything.

This has- as in, been a total waste of my forum reading time!!!!

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

mf5117

Hit the nail on the head bruce  . Thanks  , I used to like this forum . Bashing people bothers me . where is the code of conduct . I forgot about the grammer police

az2rail

I noticed that after my posting, another posting disappeared. A wise man.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

glennk28

So who are "they" and where is "there" ?   gj

rustyrails

They're that pair of Geeps over there by the roundhouse.
Rusty

jettrainfan

Quote from: mf5117 on June 23, 2009, 07:37:07 PM
Hit the nail on the head bruce  . Thanks  , I used to like this forum . Bashing people bothers me . where is the code of conduct . I forgot about the grammer police

Calm down, Atleat it is not like that pill person back in may. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

bevernie

:DGREETINGS!! ???This thread leaves one rather STUMPED!! :oWHY would one say, "Over there" by the garage, when it would suffice to say only, "By the garage"? ;DAlso, why would they be "At the house", when no one's home? Lastly, how does one know "that's their car"? Have you checked the registration?
     We really need to be careful that what is posted on this forum is not or cannot be considered as "hate mail"! As long as the point is understood, what does it matter if "grammAr" is mispelled, or if "was" must become "were" after "if"?
     We are all, to a point, challenged in some way; some in grammar, some in spelling, some in just plain LOVE for his fellow-, in this case, RAILROADER!
     Let's all just thank BACHMANN and the powers that be that we even have this forum to come to and have so many of our "problems" with our railroad discussed, and even solved without having to do all the trial and error that someone else has already suffered through! :'(
     It kind of reminds me of the days that I spent on the road... DAILY, someone would come over the CB (radio) with, "Can't we all just get along?" :o
     Well, guess I'll go back into hibernation, now, since most of you, it would seem from past posts, don't seem to care whether I live or even have a railroad, much less post my thoughts on YOUR forum!
      THANX, MR. B, for allowing us to keep and enjoy this forum IN SPITE of some!! ;)
                                                                                     THANX!!
                                                            8)                        Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com