News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

HO Misc Parts 7088009/Z

Started by Trainman67, June 24, 2009, 06:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainman67

I have a  sprue with lots of misc items attatched = 4 mailboxes, 4 fire hydrants, etc.  Anyone know what kit it comes from ?  I can't seem to match it up.  I am building a lagre HO layout with lots of buildings & it got separated.

jonathan

Hi Trainman

Could you be a little more specific?  Is this a part of an entire layout kit, which includes everything?

Regards,

Jonathan

Trainman67

Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply.  Specifically, I am building a Bachmann Spectrum Cityscenes Bus Station #88005.  Bought it many years ago & am finlly including it in a new layout.  Just about done = it is part of a city on my layout.  Excellent model.  Looks like Bach put these accessory parts into the box to complete the street scene.  Just wondering if the accessories included are part of another Bachmann kit and I got them mixed-up.. 

jonathan

You are indeed fortunate to have such an excellent model.  Those city scenes kits are rare and do look great.  I've never had the opportunity to build one, or even see the specific kit your referring to.  However, I suspect that general parts sprue came with several kits and would be hard to pin down to a specific model.  Perhaps other forum members have built one.  Enjoy!

Regards,

Jonathan