News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ongoing and future projects.

Started by pdlethbridge, June 27, 2009, 05:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevernie

"I plan to cull about 50 cars and 30 kits, along with a bunch of MIB steamers, but that will take some time. I don't like waste and I have way more than I need."      -BOB

;DGREETINGS, BOB!!
                       Any idea, as yet, what you are going to do with your "stuff" that you are going to "do away with"?  ???
                      If you are going to throw them away, you can throw them at me, and I'll GLADLY pay the POSTAGE!! :o
                                                                                            THANX!!
                                                         8)                                   Ernie   
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

Santa Fe buff

All of my project are long term, even simple ones because money flow is that bad! ;)

- I'm both converting an Athearn Alaska RR Phase 1 GP40-2 into a straight GP40 for the BN railroad.
- I need to adjust my 25-ton crane kit so the stupid base halves will allow the cab to fit on.
- I need beeswax to remove and touch-up the threads for the 25-ton crane.
- I have yet to completely clear off my layout, but I've made great progress for the last 2 days.
- I have to work out the measures of the excess foam to cut some plywood, when we get the plywood.
- I have to flip and adhere my foam base to the layout.
- I have to clean the room perfectly, and touch up everything nicely for layout work and construction.
- I have yet to get a No. 80 drill bit to touch-up the holes on my Walthers Gold Line Trinity 2-Bay Cement hopper for the Southern RR to install wire grab irons.
- I need to get hand-laying supplies ordered if possible.
- Sell the E-Z track when enough supplies is available.
- Fix the horn that fell off my bad-running Model Power RS11.
- Order another horn for my Walther Trainline GP9m.
- Fix the layout legs.
- Re-assemble my U20B for operation.
- Take the Kadee off of the RS11 and replace the hook horn on the back of the U20B.
- Push Ryan into getting a Pre-paid Visa card to purchase online.

That's a few off the top of my head.  :o I really need to get a summer job (Don't suggest lawn mowing, God knows how many people just do it themselves or have professionals do it.) I was thinking of a paper route. I'll check tomorrow.

Joshua
- Joshua Bauer