News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Test for posting pics

Started by lwmlwm44, July 10, 2009, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lwmlwm44

This is a test to see if my photobucket album will post at the end of this message and if I got the link correct.

lwmlwm44

Ok   think i figured it out had a 5 instead of a s   now lets see

lwmlwm44

lwmlwm44

well i finally succeeded in getting the album posted so you can see it.

I have quite a few pics on picasso web site and these are mainly the highlights of the development of my small and not as fancy bench as most of you folks have.   But considering I have been viewing all you talented modelers out there I thought it was timely for me to post a few pics of my bench.   It is still in the development stape and am proud of what I have done so far..........it has been a long slow learning process as I have never attempted anything of this size or detail before.   Lot different than just putting some track up and running the train around the Christmas tree.

The layout when completed will have both dcc and dc incorporated on it all ho scale  the dcc is Bachmann ez command and track.   The engines are Athearn and Backmann and Proto 2000  A total of 8 DCC engines so fqr 5 diesel and 3 steam.   ALso are some old DC HO engines from the early 60s and 3 Marklin from the early 50s.   2 Eheim HO busses that run off overhead wires are also scheduled to be squeezed in somehow.

The DCC engines will run on both the lower and upper levels via a nolix.  The Marklin will reside in the center of the left leg and the regular DC HO will reside on the upper left leg.   There will be a DCC yard and round table and engine houses on the right leg and in the center lower bench will be a Marklin roundtable and 3 stall engine house ......not for sure where the buss will go yet.