News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sound value locos

Started by bapguy, March 20, 2012, 12:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bapguy

Is there a chance Bachmann will expand the line of value added sound loco's? /Maybe the RS3's and GP7/9? Thanks.

jward

i would think both are in the future. the gp7/9 has the fuel tank milled out to accept a speaker. and the appropriate sounds for an rs3 are already being used in the fa2.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Jerrys HO

Quotei would think both are in the future. the gp7/9 has the fuel tank milled out to accept a speaker. and the appropriate sounds for an rs3 are already being used in the fa2.

This would be great as I am very pleased with my S4 I just recently received and I am ordering the FA2, and if they are still around budget permitting I will order the 2-6-0.

Two thumbs up for Bachmann producing some great little sounders for a reasonable price.

Jerry

Bucksco

Almost everybody likes them.... ;)

Rangerover1944

I wish I had a buck for every time I said anything positive and put up with ton's of grief from those that more than don't like Bachmann on other sites. I haven't purchased any of the new sound loco's from Bachmann, but I plan on it from the reviews I have read about.

Just nice to visit a site that's not ALL against Bachmann!
:) Jim

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

I think the 2-8-0 would be a nice addition to the line of sound value engines. Think about it, 3 (2 if you count the FA-2 and FB-2 as one engine even though they are sold separately) to one lone Alco steam engine. Again, the 2-8-0 should be added to the sound value line. Either as a Baldwin engine or an ALCO variation to keep the ALCO theme going.