News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

couplers

Started by rickho, August 13, 2007, 09:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevernie

Greetings, Gene! Sorry to be so long in getting back, but, as previously mentioned somewhere, I am a truck driver and my time for getting on this computer is very limited! If I actually had a train set up and running, I may never again get on this computer!!
   At any rate, did you re-read the site? As you said, 2.79 each would be rather expensive, so that was probably the main reason that I understood it to mean 2.79 per packet, which would be 10 pockets.
   I'll try to get back on here tomorrow morning, before I go to Kentucky, but if I don't, it will be at least Thursday evening!!
                                                                                       THANX!!
                                                                                         Ernie
                                                                               Hendersonville, NC
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

bevernie

Scott S

Ernie wrote to Gene:
Quote from: bevernie on August 21, 2007, 10:58:44 PMAs you said, 2.79 each would be rather expensive, so that was probably the main reason that I understood it to mean 2.79 per packet, which would be 10 pockets.

The price at www.kadee.com for 10 *pair* of draft gear boxes and lids (that would be enough for 20 couplers) is $2.85. This is item #232. I have similar item #233 in my hand, boxes for 30-series, and it says on the packet, ten pair and also 20 each lids and 20 each gear boxes.

bevernie

Quote from: Scott S on August 26, 2007, 08:37:52 PM
Ernie wrote to Gene:
Quote from: bevernie on August 21, 2007, 10:58:44 PMAs you said, 2.79 each would be rather expensive, so that was probably the main reason that I understood it to mean 2.79 per packet, which would be 10 pockets.

The price at www.kadee.com for 10 *pair* of draft gear boxes and lids (that would be enough for 20 couplers) is $2.85. This is item #232. I have similar item #233 in my hand, boxes for 30-series, and it says on the packet, ten pair and also 20 each lids and 20 each gear boxes.
???
Scott, I went to the web site, and I didn't see "item 232" or "233" listed in "couplers", so can you please tell me how to find it? It really sounds like a good deal!!
                                                  8)                                         THANX!!
                                                                                            Ernie

WoundedBear

Missed a link to the main page for those....

http://kadee.com/htmbord/page33.htm

Sid

bevernie

T H A N X ! !    Now, all I've got to do is to figure out what kind of couplers I've bought at that TRAIN SHOW!!  LOL!!  :D(Have you ever done something on impulse, then regretted it later??)
                                                                                          THANX!!
                                                                                            Ernie
                       (g'night, all!!)