News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

why not

Started by Royce Wilson, August 05, 2009, 09:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Royce Wilson

Bachmann,what about making the IF 4-4-0 into a 2-6-0? . it seems that it would make a nice looking little mogul.  your thought. ;D

Royce Wilson

the Bach-man

Dear Royce,
I agree, but there are other locos to come first before another Mogul. I'll pass along your suggestion, though.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Linzthom

Would a HEISLER be one of those ???  Could you pass that along as a suggestion while you are at it  ::) ::) ::)
I'm going to live forever; or die trying

C.S.R.R. Manager

Instead of a 2-6-0, why not make your own 4-6-0?  I thought the wheel spacing on the IF 4-4-0 was a bit off, so I did a quick Photoshop of the 4-4-0 with the mechanism and drivers from the HO 4-6-0, the one with the smaller drivers.  The scale is exact, but of course there would probably need to be some metal grinding, and some adjustment to the rods.

Manager

dave van

CSRR.....is that Cass?? If so you must live near me. I was at Cass friday 2 weeks ago on the Spruce trip.

C.S.R.R. Manager

Cass Scenic Railroad... I didn't make that connection, but I like it!  My C.S.R.R. is one of my own inventions, purely fictitious, located in the Southeast US, and mostly a collection of rolling stock waiting for a place to run.  The Cass sounds like a great place, though.  Gotta make it up there some time.

Manager

dave van

They have rolling stock lettered CSRR....funny!

max (uk)

Quote from: C.S.R.R. Manager on August 06, 2009, 12:36:47 PM

Wow, that looks rather cool. Stick a steel cab on it and you've got a sale.  :D Infact, anyone want to bash this for real?

I sometimes wish people would stop coming up with these good ideas, as it keeps distracting me from wanting a Heisler!