News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

E-Z Command

Started by full maxx, May 24, 2010, 04:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe323

My condolenses hopefully your new unit is forthcoming.

full maxx

ok question...will all my engines work with the new controller as they were programed to numbers 1,2,4,5,6, on an ez command so the new ez command should plug in and everything work as it did on the old controller...correct
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

ABC

Unless, your new controller is defective or your locos got reset somehow in the interim.

Jim Banner

Quote from: full maxx on June 01, 2010, 08:58:26 PM
ok question...will all my engines work with the new controller as they were programed to numbers 1,2,4,5,6, on an ez command so the new ez command should plug in and everything work as it did on the old controller...correct

Yes.  When you program the locomotive addresses, that information resides in the decoders and goes with the locomotives wherever they go.  Pushing buttons 1 through 9 or 10 on the command station calls up the corresponding addresses, which are still associated with the same locomotives as before.

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

full maxx

ok cool thats what I was thinking but wasn't sure
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

full maxx

well the new replacement dcc controller came today and it works great...that was the fastest 3-4 weeks ever