News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Returning from a lo-o-o-on-n-n-ng absence

Started by Bruce Moore, June 14, 2007, 06:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Moore

Sorry to have been gone for so long, folks.
Lookin' at what's on the board since I wuz here last time, I've not been missed that much, but it's good to be here just the same. Circumstances and a crazy work sked combined to keep me away from my layout and this board. Got a new place tuh work an' a constant sked. Good place tuh worl in quality control: Telefonix, Inc. www.telefonixinc.com for anyone who cares to look. This is NOT an advertisement! I really like the place and what we do!
If'n anybuddy is innerested, let me know. I'll check back onct inna while.

Still havin' fun! Bruce ::)
Havin' fun with my HO run! dBm

Bojangle

Well, let me be the first to say "Welcome Back".  I didn't miss you because I'm fairly new here myself. 
Bo

jsmvmd

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Bruce Moore on June 14, 2007, 06:37:29 PM
Sorry to have been gone for so long, folks.
Lookin' at what's on the board since I wuz here last time, I've not been missed that much, but it's good to be here just the same. Circumstances and a crazy work sked combined to keep me away from my layout and this board. Got a new place tuh work an' a constant sked. Good place tuh worl in quality control: Telefonix, Inc. www.telefonixinc.com for anyone who cares to look. This is NOT an advertisement! I really like the place and what we do!
If'n anybuddy is innerested, let me know. I'll check back onct inna while.

Still havin' fun! Bruce ::)

You seem so familiar...
What did you say your name was?  :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::) :P :-X
Alex

Paul M.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

MrMunchkin

hey, I had the same problem with long work hours et al but now the company I worked for is out of business (incompetent management) so I have plenty of time, but of coarse no extra cash for brass locos or Les Paul guitars and the like. In looking at your company's web site I'm wondering do you manufacture in this country or subcontract out offshore? P.M.

Hunt

Quote from: MrMunchkin on June 18, 2007, 10:48:20 PM
In looking at your company's web site I'm wondering do you manufacture in this country or subcontract out offshore? P.M.
No subcontract -- manufacture in China.
Click http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,1380.msg12443.html#msg12443