Main Menu

The Character Thread

Started by TheJJ, August 22, 2011, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

ClearwtaerMK2

Calebtrain

Quote from: JJ96 on August 23, 2011, 04:33:54 PM
                                                                             Characters                                                                        
                                                                                        Gordon: JJ96
                                                                                    Donald: MetaDude27
                                                                                  Douglas: Toony Thomas
                                                                                Edward the Great: Edward
                                                                      Rosie: Rosie the pink 060T USA dock tank
                                                                                       James: Jamesis5
                                                                                  Sir Handel: shining time
                                                                                  BoCo: SodorAdventures
                                                                                      Diesel 10: DinoTrains
You put my username as an Engine name! Yeah, I should have seen it coming.......
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

TheJJ

Characters                                                                       
                                                                                     Donald: MetaDude27
                                                                                   Douglas: Toony Thomas
                                                                                 Edward: Edward the Great
                                                                                      Diesel 10: DinoNTrains
                                                                                         Toby: Anthony P2
                                                                                       Duck: PasqualeCS96
                                                                                Den and Dart: CleanwtaerMK2
        (i know he got 2 its my thread deal with it...besides both Toony Thomas and MetaDude27 had a legitimate claim to each of the scottish twins)

Calebtrain

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

MetaDude27

On second thought I'll take Splatter and Dodge (if that's okay). You can give Donald to Toony Thomas.

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

Characters                                                                       
                                                                                     Splodge: MetaDude27
                                                                              Donald and Douglas: Toony Thomas
                                                                                     Thomas: thomasj219

branmas

7029cluncastle

"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

TobyTheTram16

TheJJ

Characters                                                                       
                                                                                     Splodge: MetaDude27
                                                                              Donald and Douglas: Toony Thomas
                                              Thomas: thomasj219      Stepney:7029cluncastle       Percy: TobyTheTram16

branmas

Will you want every single character in the history of Thomas the tank engine to be in this!?

Very wise Duke

I want Duck, Oliver, Toad, BoCo, Daisy, Diesel 10, Lady, Splodge, Arry, Bert, Stepney, Rosie and the list goes on and on!

BillingsRR

Quote from: Toony Thomas on August 24, 2011, 08:19:56 PM
Will you want every single character in the history of Thomas the tank engine to be in this!?

Reckon he won't, too many to list :P