News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Character Thread

Started by TheJJ, August 22, 2011, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Disclaimer: This is simply for the enjoyment of Thomas fans JJ96 owns nothing.
I think we all remember when we chose characters and did the role play...I think we should do this again but this time
THE ADMINISTRATORS ALLOW THIS THREAD
and we use these characters so we ca do single personalized stories like in the Where is Sodor Or Real Sodor Thread. First you have to PM me which character you want and everytime I get a Character I shall update the list below but if you don't PM me you will not be accepted as that character. If it is taken...sorry.
Rules?
1.A character can only be used once and by one person.
2.PM me for the character.
3.Follow the RULES here and in the description.
4.Follow the Code of Conduct
5.Have FUN!
6. (OH and if I am not logged on when you send a PM and  2 or 3 people send the same character...whoever sent it first...gets the character!)
                                                                           Characters                                                                        
                                                                                        Gordon: JJ96

MetaDude27

I want Donald and Douglas (if I can only be one character, I'll take Donald)! (Sorry, I can't PM.)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

if you didn't get my PM I choose
Rosie the pink 060T USA dock tank

TheJJ

Characters                                                                        
                                                                                    Donald: MetaDude27
                                                                                  Douglas: Toony Thomas
                                                                                Edward The Great: Edward
                                                                      Rosie: Rosie the pink 060T USA dock tank
                                                                                        James: Jamesis5

AJWPRODUCTIONS

BillingsRR

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

TheJJ

Characters                                                                        
                                                                                Edward the Great: Edward
                                                                                  Sir Handel: shining time
                                                                                  BoCo: SodorAdventures
                                                                                      Diesel 10: DinoTrains

branmas

Thanks JJ96, but do we use our voices or try to sound like them in the T.V Series?

TheJJ

Be creative do what ever...like for Gordon one day I might have him boasting and pulling the express or maybe make him human like in the picture.

shining time

is this for a video or general conversation
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

branmas

Oh. Okay. So like "Hey Douggie! Knock Knock. Cmon! Knock Knock! *sighs*". So be ridicolous?

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on August 23, 2011, 04:33:54 PM
                                                                              Characters                                                                       
                                                                                 Edward the Great: Edward
                                                                                   Sir Handel: shining time
                                                                                   BoCo: SodorAdventures
                                                                                      Diesel 10: DinoTrains

Thanks for this. (and don't forget the "N" in my username :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

PasqualeCS96

Duck the Great Western Engine

Anthony P2