Need Help With TRAINZ Thomas Models

Started by thomasj219, January 17, 2012, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

Hey guys, just got TRAINZ for MAC and I would love to install the Thomas Models & Routes from SI3D, however I have had problems with this in the past on PC.
Would anyone be willing and able to help me through the process over a Skype call or similar, any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Thomas in trainz has its own forum, this probably isn't the sort of thing to go on the bachmann forum I'm afraid ::)

thomasj219

We have had this discussion, if it is Train or Thomas related it can go on the forum.

So can someone help.

Cheeky_ULP

Sodor Island 3Ds forum would probably be more helpful than we would.

thomasj219

I am not a member I will try though. I just figured I'd ask some people i knew well like you guys first.

So anyone with anything would really help.

thomasj219

Thanks, I am now waiting for a reply.  :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: thomasj219 on January 18, 2012, 10:44:22 AM
Thanks, I am now waiting for a reply.  :)
Good luck, my account there was "pending aproval" for over a week, and I know people who have had to wait for at least 3 days to get an aproved account :).

thomasj219

Yes, I feel forums should be a little less rigid. Especially Thomas Forums.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: thomasj219 on January 18, 2012, 07:45:00 PM
Yes, I feel forums should be a little less rigid. Especially Thomas Forums.
SI3D most likely has that system up because they've had some quality control issues lately. Just my guess though, but be patient and they'll come around.

thomasj219

No thats not what I meant, I have been a member for years, but it is well known that some other people on other Forums in the Thomas Forum community have rather large egos.

Narrowgauge111

can someone post a simple tutorial please? I really want to get the narrow gauge engines for my TRAINZ game, but i have NEVER downloaded anything like that before

thomasj219

No one has answered me on the Trainz forum, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

deviousdiesel10

well,i had a similar problem,only on windows 7. what i did was right click,download,and it will download any missing dependincies.you need an account with auran though and register your trainz game.hope it helped  :)

Narrowgauge111

OK, so when I register my game, I go to Sodor Island 3d , go under the "locos" section, and what do I do from there?