News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Default CV settings

Started by mikebo21048, July 21, 2007, 08:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikebo21048

I just purchased an Spectrum WM 2-8-0 with Tsunami. In the doc it sys that the default decoder settings are available on this web site but I have'nt been able to find them. Am I missing something?

Mike

the Bach-man

Dear Mike,
Click on FAQs above.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

mikebo21048

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I understand how to reset the values to the default settings, what I'd like to know is what the settings are. I want to change some of the settings but have found that some of the default settings in the doc that came with the loco are not the settings for this specific loco.  I have tried some of the settings listed in the doc and got results very different that I expected.

I have an NCE DCC system and have had very limited success with my system reading the CV values from the decoder.

Mike

the Bach-man

Dear Mike,
Now click on the EZ Command link above.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

mikebo21048

I must be missing something, When I click on EZ Command link, I get a menu and don't see anything under the menu that has Default CV setting for my loco.

Thanks again,
Mike

GN.2-6-8-0

According to the FAQ to reset to factory settings change CV30 to 2

Is this what you were looking for?
Also there should have been a cd disc. with your engine,check under the packaging in the box there will be a full manual in pdf format on the disc. leastwise there was with my Tsunumi equipted 2-10-0
Rocky Lives

the Bach-man

Dear Mike,
The Tsunami CVs are on the disc that came with the locomotive. It's packed under the cardboard picture under the loco, if you haven't found it yet.
Have fun!
the Bach-man