News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Heisler arrived in the UK???

Started by Stevelewis, February 08, 2012, 12:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevelewis

According to information on the  Bachmann Europe website  Heislers 28802/3/4/5 arrived in the UK  in the last  30 days!

I have not been able to gain  further info from my supplier over  here  as they  have  closed for  the  day       ( we are +5Hrs over )  but I will phone  them tomorrow.

Bachmann Europe website is accessable from the Bachmann USA home  page  via  the  Union Jack Flag
STEVE LEWIS   North  WALES   UK

Close  to  the  Great  Little  Trains  Of Wales!!

Royce Wilson

Anyone purchased one yet?   Let us know. ;D

Royce

Stevelewis

Quote from: Royce Wilson on February 20, 2012, 09:06:26 AM
Anyone purchased one yet?   Let us know. ;D

Royce

Hi Royce
The situation currently  is  that  according to  Bachmann Europe's website ( accessable from the USA site) The Heislers have arrived in the UK  however  my usual retailer  (Tower Models Blackpool)  is awaiting info.  ( it can take a  week or 3 for stocks to be distrubuted to the retailers)

As soon as I get further info  I will post here ( I remeber when the 2-8-0  finally  arrived  some  years  back, it  was on sale in the UK  about 3 weeks  before the USA)

Royce Wilson

Thanks for the information ::)  I will be saving my money to buy one.

Royce

Stevelewis

My  supplier  here in the  UK  has today updated  their  website  with details of the Heisler stating that it will be available soon, although it may be just after the Bachmann Price increase in March.

I have placed an order, so I will post my impressions on here when it arrives.

If you want to see the website  the address is www.tower-models.com  if you click on one of the  Heisler cataloge numbers the 'Heisler page' is displayed

BTW  Tower Models is in Blackpool, Lancashire  and is situated  just  behind Blackpool Tower  528'high!

Stevelewis

The plot  thickens on the  Heisler!!!

Since posting the  previous, I have spoken once more to my UK  retailer Tower-Models and they advise me that  Bachmann UK  have  informed them today that the Heislers have been delayed further as the shipment  has  had to be  returned to China, no  info given on what  the  problem is!!

I was told it  could be 3 months before they are now  available,  if I hear anything else I will update.

**EDIT**  *** 23rd Feb...12-05PM GMT ...Tower-Models  website updated to advise of a 3 to 4 month delay!***

Perhaps Mr Bach-Man    is  able to let us  know  what  is happening??   I know that  there  are a few  disappointed people over  here  with  cash  burning holes in their  pockets!!