News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

bridge pieces?

Started by ryeguyisme, July 31, 2007, 11:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryeguyisme

i was on the bachmann china site and i saw this in the product section

do you know if this going to be available in the american market????

the Bach-man

Dear Rye Guy,
I hope so! I'll pass along the request.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

ryeguyisme

ATSF5700BOB

Good evening Mr. Bachmann and ryeguy.

I would buy several, as this kit/ assembled? bridge is the most realistic I have seen, apart from two other manufacturers.
Ryeguy, please keep in mind that most (not all) American railroad bridges have walkways on one side of the bridge only. Note that I said most. There are always some exceptions, and on which side of the bridge the single walkway is/was placed might have been at the discretion of the particular bridge builder. And I am not an authority on bridge construction. Just giving my two cents worth. Thanks and have a pleasant evening.
                              Bob

Jonathan MacCormack

Excellent entry.

I vote for it, Mr. Bach Man.

Jonathan

Jake

Quote from: ATSF5700BOB on August 02, 2007, 10:18:08 PM
Good evening Mr. Bachmann and ryeguy.

I would buy several, as this kit/ assembled? bridge is the most realistic I have seen, apart from two other manufacturers.
Ryeguy, please keep in mind that most (not all) American railroad bridges have walkways on one side of the bridge only. Note that I said most. There are always some exceptions, and on which side of the bridge the single walkway is/was placed might have been at the discretion of the particular bridge builder. And I am not an authority on bridge construction. Just giving my two cents worth. Thanks and have a pleasant evening.
                              Bob

Now that isn't anything that can't be solved with a little bashing.  :D

I'll also cast my vote for this!
Co Admin/Founder of the North American Narrow Gauge Modelers!
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/northamericanna.html
www.myspace.com/vfb1210

JIMMY!! HAFF AR LODE JUST DROPPED LOOS!!!

Frog Pulling Team

That might work for the Kinzua Bridge Model I'm making.

Paul M.

-Paul
[
www.youtube.com/texaspacific

ryeguyisme

I also model chinese rails so not only for american lines, I'd definitely use this for my chinese as well