News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New locos

Started by richg, October 13, 2012, 01:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

While searching the 'Net, I have seen in a couple other forums, something about Bachmann going to produce GEVO and SD70ACe in HO, "DCC-on-board Sound Value" series. Might be only rumor.
Yeah, still bored.

Rich

union pacific 844

cool  i hope bachmann is making a  SD70ACe in HO  i want to get a union pacific  SD70ACe in HO

richg

The news release is suppose to be in the Model Railroad News website.

Rich

richg

Yeah, saw that one also but did not want to link to the Bachmann site because of all the other manufacturers.

I would have figured that Bachmann would advertise here at the same time or slightly sooner. Kind of like the NMRA announcement they posted sometime ago.
But then, I have no idea on how to run a hobby company. They have their reasons.
I belong to at least twenty MRR forums and there are many, many modelers that have no idea that Bachmann has a website and forums.

Rich

NWsteam

QuoteYeah, saw that one also but did not want to link to the Bachmann site because of all the other manufacturers.

Good point! But if they take offense to linking to a magazine that promotes them/they advertise in, that's a little over the top. I didn't see any N&W unit?

Geared Steam

I'm tickled that Hornby is re-releasing the 2 and 3T Heisler.  :)
I already have two, and don't need any more, but I'm still tickled.
Great running and pulling loco.

jettrainfan

Quote from: NWsteam on October 13, 2012, 08:07:51 PM
QuoteYeah, saw that one also but did not want to link to the Bachmann site because of all the other manufacturers.

Good point! But if they take offense to linking to a magazine that promotes them/they advertise in, that's a little over the top. I didn't see any N&W unit?

my geuess is they will do 10 units, and release the other 10 in 2014 or something. I hope they release regular roads too... but I can wait  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Bucksco

As soon as we get back from The iHobby expo we will post the new items brochure on the website. Our product development team were given unprecedented access to these locomotives when they were gathered in North Carolina in July so these models should be spectacular! Add our new "sound value" decoder and they will be a great line of engines.

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

I hope they make the SD70ACe's in UP Heritage schemes as well.

Doneldon

Quote from: MilwaukeeRoadfan261 on October 14, 2012, 12:04:13 PM
I hope they make the SD70ACe's in UP Heritage schemes as well.

I think this is a sure thing but there's no way to know just when they'll be released.

-- D