News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Attachment to a topic

Started by John Honeck Sr, October 24, 2012, 04:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Honeck Sr

I would like to answer somebody about questions they asked me on a topic. I would like to attach a computer generated schematic, how do I do that?

John Honeck Sr

I did receive a reply From"Hunt", but it has been deleted. What happened to remove this reply. Confussed!!

Jerrys HO

John,

To post pics you need to do it from an outside source such as photobucket. There are others out there which you may already use.

Open up a photo bucket account
http://photobucket.com/
upload some pics to your account
point to the pic you wish to post, at the bottom of the pic you will notice 4 boxes.
click on the one that say's IMG code and it will say that it is copied.
next go back to the thread and right click and paste.
DONE.

Jerry

richg

This can become addictive. Make sure to determine what you would like for albums in Photo Bucket. Photos can get lost or hard to find as you add more photos.
Don't move a photo in Photo Bucket after you post it in a forum. The photo will disappear in the forum.
Just add a second photo in Photo Bucket if you realize you need a different album.
The beauty of this is, you can remove the photo, edit your post, from your forum post and add a better photo to the same message.
This is not difficult to do.

Rich

Doneldon

Quote from: John Honeck Sr on October 25, 2012, 06:14:53 PM
I did receive a reply From"Hunt", but it has been deleted. What happened to remove this reply. Confussed!!

John-

Hunt typically sets his pearls to disappear after a couple of days, maybe to protect them from non-regulars on the site or ???

-- D

John Honeck Sr

Thank You, I will try out your suggestions.