News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

dcc dynamis

Started by sjt, November 30, 2012, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjt

i need a good, cheap, easy to use controller... it has to be able to control / adjust the volume levels on the trains as well... any suggestions????

Doneldon

sjt-

You need basically any introductory DCC system other than EZ Command which doesn't allow programming. The Dynamis can do what
you want as can entry-level systems from each of the other manufacturers. I suggest that you decide just what features and power you
need and then compare systems to see which best meets your needs at an affordable price. I think you'll find that Dynamis is a
strong contender. An important additional consideration is whether you have a friend or model railroad club with a DCC system. If so,
you should seriously consider the same manufacturer's system because having an experienced resource will be a tremendous
resource when it comes time to trouble shoot or try something beyond your own skill level.

-- D